Saturday 16 August 2008

Laissez-faire

Lately I've been feeling rather useless. Not much has been happening, and I certainly haven't been helping things along. And I don'r really seem to care all that much either. I've been playing World of Warcraft like a proverbial motherfucker, and basically that's it. The daily goings on of a household excluded, I've become the pinnacle example of a waste of skin. In Azeroth though, I've made more than 2000 gold on the auction house, and levelled my paladin from 48 to 62 in a month.

Recent activities:

Read my first Jules Verne ever (the shame) Journey to the centre of the earth, went to Oslo with Cecilie, planned a trip to Germany this christmas, at the moment reading Sherlock Holmes, different texts on logic and argumentation that will surely come in handy once I begin studying again. Taken up bicycling, which is much more fun than I remembered. Procrastinated.

We've been out and about rather more than is usual for us this summer, Cecilie, the kids and I.
Have rather a lot of photos lying about on my harddrive(s) that should by rights be online. These include but are not limited to:

Andreas starting at school, with his giant Schultüte, Clara reading a book with one eyebrow raised, Cecilie looking beautiful in the Norwegian capital. Me sitting on my couch gazing deeply into my navel.

No comments: