Saturday 28 June 2008

Return to World of Warcraft

I just reactivated mine and Cecilies WoW account. And I don't really know why!

Last time I played was in december last year, for a month, the same madness that has gripped me now was in effect.

Fun is to be had playing it... I just can't put my finger on how, or why. When playing, I have my laptop open on the table, to play flash games, check email, or blog, as I am doing this very instant.

MMORPG'ing is full of dead time, scanning auctions, travelling, waiting for mob respawns... and you get tired of it, and vow never to waste your time with it again.

But then, a time will come, when you are inexorably drawn into the game again, at least for a while.

Sigh. There's just no helping some people I expect.

Now, Melthar, my level 46 Shaman, will journey off to lands far away, trying like hell to remember his attack macro, or for that matter what skills he needs from his equipment, and what it means when a monsters level is represented by question marks.

No comments: